I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

this story just went 📉 with all the random romance and her becoming hare brained

Fed-Kun's army
@qwqrd Yeah completely. She was inexperienced when it come to be sociable, wanted to fix that, and became stupid in the process somehow. This "romance" who is taking place is just awfully grotesque and even the one with the knight I'm not interested in it one bit. The whole fact that she came back in time after being executed under the orders of her father is completely irrelevant now. The last full chapters are awful but even before that it seemed that the author forgot the premise of his own story. Like really, don't read the firsts chapters and you couldn't guess what happened to her.

Anyway, such a shame since I really liked these firsts chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
@qwqrd @Mivas Tbf tho she wasn't remotely intelligent before. Of course she was book smart, but she also lashed out in the most predictable fashion at the most meager provocations. There is a reason that she was so easy to oust, despite her long history in the household. I do agree that the romance subplots are pretty poorly done tho. I get that she could be deceived pretty easily, but they could have resolved this in like 2 seconds.

Urgh, another good start but horrid development. The total lack of urgency and blatant ignorance masked as innocence is just bad execution. I feel bad for the artist.

The comments are all over the place, and I'm just here enjoying it hahahaha!

Thanks for the translation and letting us read this story.

This is starting to feel like yet another reincarnation story where the instigating event is put off until 50+ chapters into the series, regardless of its relative urgency. And even ignoring that, this "romance" subplot has really slowed the overall pace of the series ― and worst of all: it's likely a go-nowhere, meandering story thread, at best.

Lmao the story is so trash hahahahah everything is~~ the only reason i’m reading this is because of the lack of other things to do~~~ lolololol

tbh i don't find this subplot bad at all it is pretty much what the summary said isn't it...? ^^;; she's trying to make friends and also having new experiences, and in the first place she's super sheltered... she just seems like a typical teenage girl, especially now that she doesn't interact w her father that much. if he re-enters in a scene then i'm sure the tone will become serious again. and maybe it's just me but having this type of slimy secondary character is super common in dramas lolol they are not actually a threat or anything, they always serve as plot devices for the main couple to get closer... maybe i'm just used to it haha ^^;;

Watching those to talk is like watching male and female siri talking to each other, still better than i can ever manage anyways 😫

Its also nice to see that fool panicking about his poor life choices

Why all the scheming pleaseeeee she's a sensible woman you can just tell her he's a playboy omg

@roata11
I do get that she was naive but from dying and realizing her mistake.. don’t you think that she should have atleast automatically got wiser atleast in a way where she shouldn’t trust just anyone? I think knowing that she shouldn’t trust anyone easily is a common sense already since she was betrayed already that lead her to death to begin with...no one was even by her side

I can't actually hate Aidan. He's a playboy yes, but he's not a complete idiot and he understands how doomed he is of a cannon fodder. Accidentally entered the lion's den and he's earnestly trying to get out alive.

Double-page supporter
tq6louujegb11.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread