I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Double-page supporter
Lol its funny how the role turned from the one who chase to the one who get chased 😂😂

@icebear17 I don't know where he was during the actual execution, maybe he couldn't bear to see it or she didn't want him there. But in those first 5 chs somewhere they showed the brother came to visit her when she was in prison/the dungeon. He was upset since she was so confident before and now it's come to this and he wanted her to run away with him. She kinda turned away and said he shouldn't be seen with her it would be bad for him or his rep. I don't remember exactly what she said but he was upset.

(to whoever said it) Also someone here in the comments said the wanted poster seems like the maid they even have the same name, that's an interesting idea but idk. She seems like she's been with the mc for awhile. Unless she somehow did stuff on her vacations.

I love that siscon vibes from Zeke. Lol

Although I'm not that stronger, I might drop this manhwa if Joseph isn't the male lead, I just hope the wizard be as good as him at least.

zeke gives me 'living as the tyrant's older sister" vibes HAHA same young blonde and protective younger brother so cute

First of all, Zeke is a great character and second of all, Joseph better be the male lead. Please for once in my life can I see an actual decent male lead that I like actually be happy. Please?

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly as much as I hate it I think Joseph's gonna be the 2nd ml. The first is gonna be the Shore's son mage dude, who I'm also going to guess is the mage that turned back time for Kiara

At least he isn't too stupid he realizes that messing with an elite Highborn girl is a mistake

Users who are viewing this thread