I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

he fucked lol. Long live our true ML sir joseph. Also, did anyone else notice the wanted poster in the back? it said black rose, do you think it's her maid? only the name matches (she had a pirate hat, an eye patch and her reward was 1000 dead or alive lol)

So, i havent seen the progress on the duke at all, hope to see him move soon. It uncertainty but i just hope he join in and screw that playboy too.

@MorningDew most definitely not. the duke can fuck off for all i care i hope he doesn't meddle in her business now since he never cared for her since she was a child

Dex-chan lover
Looks like the maid is a pirate according to that wanted poster.

Thankyou so much for the updates.... This gonna be fun... Must protect these two pure hearts..

WHO’S THE REAL MALE LEAD ?! PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER ME I HOPE IT IS NOT THAT FLIRTY GUY 😭😭😭

Double-page supporter
im very happy with this actually, i like that the womanizer is TERRIFIED of what she could do to him LOLOLOL. i hope our protag manages to show off her sword skills in front of him one day. yknow, just causally flexing she could kill him herself if she wanted to. heheheheh

@Purelist I’m not sure there’s a “male lead” in what it usually means. The flirty guy is who she’s currently into, but he doesn’t have a presence outside of our MC. The Vice Commander is the closest to one as he defended her before her execution and obviously has feelings for her. But romance is certainly a recent development, and we still haven’t seen that guy in the Magic Tower (which she promised to meet).

Dex-chan lover
See a cute girl in plain clothes , goes to hit on her , is double timing (at least) learns she is someone I.M.P.O.R.T.A.N.T.

Rest in pieces

Joseph my boy, please be more confident! The reason she changed is that she died once, but how can someone reveal that so easily? :b

Hahaha, they make a cute couple, both are dorks, both look gorgeous together, they vibe so smoothly together and tbh I prefer this kind of vibe when both of them are in the same circumstances (not like the scoundrel and her, hahaha it's so funny how scared he's now lmao). uwu

Many thanks <3

Oh, wait... I just saw that someone erased the 'romance' tag... why?! I need my dose of romance, even if it's just a bit. )":

@Curetwinkle Yeah but I hope in her mind after coldly cutting an enemy/monster down with her sword she's like " that was scary, good thing I was here to protect my boyfriend. I hope he is safe and proud..... Oh my gosh did I just call him my boyfriend."
💕🥰☺😍😘💕

Lol the brother is giving me yandere vibes

@Curetwinkle lol he's already sweating buckets because of her possible status. If she shows up with a sword in front of him, the dude might get a seizure and pass out. 😂😂😂
R.I. P. For the womaniser

Users who are viewing this thread