I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Haha the Casanova got himself in trouble the richer and powerful tjw family is, the worse it. Foe males they pretend as if the woman was a seductive fox. For females they pretend to talen advantage and the man will need to tale responsibility by marrying her pr by goi g to priso. For who knows how kuch or pay a heavy price cuz the person you are going against is from a prestigious family lmao.

I wanna see what will happen when he gets tp meet her in thw banquet again xD

thanks for all your hard work and the translation!! i'm loving this so far; it's so fluffy and cute!

Dex-chan lover
At least he is smart enough to know death awaits him if she is royal.

Annnnnd we’re caught up to the raws
Thanks for your speedy mass updates ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

her change is kind of very extreme.
her experience wasn't that mind opening either, it was more traumatizing than everything else. she died like that.
it feels like belittling such big issues, or saying that this way of life is the right way (and heals everything) and wanting anything but being social will get your killed.
low key it is a bit of a turn off.
sure she got free from her obsession with the father, but shouldn't she be doing the same mistakes again with the others, and then slowly learn and improve and get happier?
it is painted like her being responsible made her useless and cold, and shouldn't be completely true.
also the fact she is not getting the chills when seeing the same people that talked shit about her until she lost her neck is mind blowing.
and because she doesn't seem to care, we see no where the conflict about is it revenge if never happened? can she hold them accountable? should she be angry with them?
or did all the blushing and everyone now thinking she is cute changed everything? solved everything... and now it is like nothing ever happened.
really a weird twist, the whole exploring wholesomeness of her new horizons. feels like she let go too easily, like the whole first chapters wasn't important and the whole time travel thing never happened.
the story seems to be on the automatic while still being an okayish story about a teenager exploring new grounds of her emotions. so conflicting lol

Aaaaa she's so cute it hurtssss

thanks so much for all the chapters you're actually insane with these uploads i'm so happy

Did anyone else notice the wanted poster in the background on page 13 for "Pirate Rose"? Random stuff like that in the background make me happy.

😂😂😂😂😂

I do hope that Keira soon find out he’s a pice of shit... u think she might have a bit more awareness and skepticism when it comes to strangers lol

@0zuu he was mostly looking to have some easy fun by messing around with a low-born naive country girl. He's more of a debauched playboy than a golddigger. So someone below his rank would be better so if he accidentally gets a girl pregnant/ruins her reputation there are no consequences

Nah.. you'll see her again! With her knights by her side 😀 I hope you survive

Dex-chan lover
@moonlight00
Traumatized

Very extreme

If you haven't noticed, she's been working a bit too hard to be on a different course in life. It's a bit tricky to punish people for some rude comments when your priority is on steering away from being a non social hard ass.

One thing that main characters always forget is that if they do things slightly different, the future diverges. She's rushing to do some stuff before Cosette shows up, but really she doesn't need to be working so hard.

"Breaking the ice" in our MC's case it was a bit of a glacier that needed some TNT...

Users who are viewing this thread