I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
@Anneliese Thing is, when you really think about it, her entire motive is seeking love. In her first life, she sought her father’s love and worked tirelessly to get it. In this life, she’s nearly fell into the same pattern trying to make friends, and might have if that soldier didn’t warn her that she shouldn’t force her interests. Now she’s looking for romantic love from the handsome stranger. She threw herself down the stairs to get her father’s attention, so doing dumb things for love is sadly not out of character for her. She just switched targets.

I love youuuuu so much and thank youuuu. I also love the face that they already caught up to the raws like what I read the raws like the day before and now there's a translation.

Unlike some, I'm enjoying these 'filler' chapters. If the story had gone straight into revenge and fight with the imposter, it would've been too much to process. Now she's loosening up, learning to live and make friends. When the imposter comes, she won't get flustered because she now has friends and allies, and she no longer cares about earning her father's love.

I think the imposter will have a harder time convincing the father now that he has prophetic dreams. I can't wait to see the father confused about why his daughter doesn't give two shits about him and the imposter.

It’s hilarious how scared he is of her. Haha! The others might not have to do anything to break them up.

But I’m glad she’s getting to experience new things and have fun! Even a first crush is fine. It’s still something she never got to experience before.

I’m still rooting for her and the captain of the knights. They looked so cute blushing together! And they both are also bad at social skills as well.

Thank you for so many new chapters! It’s made these short chapters much more enjoyable.

im interested in the little magic shes using!! maybe her magic showed up when she was able to relax and be a bit happier??? the stress of her life caused it to get stuck?

Fed-Kun's army
@daallday All of these chapters are building up for when the impostor comes. Notice how easily the maids went on the imposter side? Won't really happen now because she has established a relationship with her. Her going out and socializing will help form a faction that'll be on her side once the impostor shows up as well. I'm just impatiently waiting until the mage guy shows up

Ok but that wanted Dead or Alive poster was drawn too detailed for it to be just a RANDOM detail, right????? There was even a name mentioned!!?!

Thank you sooooo much for the mass release ❤️ This is really made my day. Anyway, how old is Zeke? He is soooo cuteeee!!😆

lmao kinda unexpected it'll take this turn, the con is so scared and doesn't even want to take advantage of her while the FL really loves his face, is hillarious

this will end in a laugh (and brokenhearted FL that love isn't all about looks)

Wait I don't get it, wouldn't it be better if he gets closer to her with the impression that she's someone powerful and rich and all

@0zuu I think the risk if he were to be found cheating on her would be greater than the benefits. He's scared that he'll be striked with the might of Zeus

Dex-chan lover
@0zuu He understands that he’s in way over his head. He’s under the impression that she might be from the royal family, and fooling around with a princess is tantamount to death socially (if not literally)

Just Do It x Speedcat
the duo we never thought we deserved but needed BLESS Y’ALL FOR THESE UPDATES 💕💕

Users who are viewing this thread