I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Contributor
Is it just me or has the story of tragedy and revenge became... A comedy?

Am I the only one that doesn't like Joseph as ml? He's too boring, the conversations they have are boring, and he fell for her way too quickly

@practicallyuseful We don't know that. For all we know, he might have been festering a bit of affection years before he even became the vice commander, which might not have gone far, but began rapidly changing when the female lead suddenly changed herself. It starts with knowing each other, to spending quite a feasible amount of time together due to work and then curiosity when she suddenly changed, which eventually becomes attachment. Also she's pretty, so stuff keeps adding up.
As for being boring... Well, I'd give him time to develop, hopefully he'll change just as the female lead is. The thing is that just as it was put, both have near 0 social skills, so dialogues between them are difficult at the current stage since no one really leads the conversation

Dex-chan lover
Always disappointing when someone only falls for looks, is naive, and then just gets played :( but at least she is of a powerful family and good people around her to intervene

Our FL is so cute, but unfortunately way too naive. Like gurl u got a 2nd chance at life and your already getting tricked AGAIN???? Omg I'm getting a headache

That's girl is stupid, grul!! You have a knight, handsome too!, and that's brat is so trash! Wtf that's make me feel want to PUNCH him.

Fed-Kun's army
zeke best boy hes so cute lol

also i want more dad content!!! wheres that motherfucker i want to see him bothered!!

Muwahahahaha, I'm glad this air head play boy is sweating. Watching him try to squirm away will be fun!

@Kirche
Even if they have no social skills, Joseph seems too two dimensional for me. I know like two things about him: he's nice and he likes Fl.
He might have fallen for her waaay before but I wish we first got to know him as a character before finding out that he has feeling for the fl.

Of course this is just my opinion not fact

This is so cute! I like how she's not a know it all when it comes to all these things. As someone from a strict family where I was taught to look down on all these things (as in wasting time playing) it feels good to read a story where I can relate so much. I remember how awkward I was and still am at all these things and her conversation with Joseph is the icing on top

I can’t wait until Father gives her recognition. Maybe I’ll just dream about it because it’ll be forever.

Users who are viewing this thread