I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Double-page supporter
This was so clearly foreshadowed by reading the romantic novel, that she would easily fall for a person copy pasted from a novel but with a twist.

Zeke its time
Mxu0kEb.jpg

Dex-chan lover
i tell ya, he's a smart one. usually they'd try to go for the big fish but my boy, he pick his battles. i'll root for his survival for now

Aggregator gang
"Ah, in the end there truly was only one option. Do your best to leave no evidence behind"

-Zeke, if this guy is unlucky enough to not separate himself from Keira

Fed-Kun's army
Heheheh...Definitely going to see her face again but it's going to be full of rage .

So far I'm beginning to hate her friends its like why would you NOT tell her? She should know to be better and one thing I hate even more is people taking romantic novels to seriously it's for entertainment only NEVER want for them to come true or want someone like the main male look for personally it's the one thing that will never fail in a relationship at least that is my advice. -LostRose

Well telling her something like "hey your first love is a piece of shit" won't really end as well as you might. You'd be surprised how little seeds of discord could bloom into full blown "losing your friends" flower.

Fed-Kun's army
At least he’s aware that he’s treading in murky waters lmfao

And of course Joseph and Zeke made this chapter lovely to read 🥰

Users who are viewing this thread