I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
He does not have the right, POS. Just cuz your hot, have abs, blonde hair, and hot, does not mean you should be forgiven.

feeling sympathetic are we?! >:0 you insecure mutt!! you hurt our beautiful lady even if its past life!! >:0 awful awful!!

I KNOOWWW they’re going to try to redeem the father but I really hope the mc never forgives him. 😔😔

its so wild to me that THAT'S how he sees how he badly she treated her? i forgot abt this webtoon and nearly forgot abt how terrible he actually was to her. it just shows how self absorbed he is!!!! yuckkkkk

Fed-Kun's army
ngl im feeling really iffy with this arc
i think the author might be trying to show how naive mc is- with how mc sorta acts like a kid with romance and how she bases her understanding of romantic love around a book hh i really hope she learns from this encounter

@kristygay
i agree. i dont want him to even redeem himself- why must his daughter get executed, neglected, and used for him to finally realize he took her for granted? truth is, he never thought of his daughter this way before but now that mc is going back on her words, he's acting like some fool 😌 im glad ppl arent going like yay he's redeeming himself and therefore is great again tho bc nothing will change the way he hurt his daughter for almost 2 decades + got her killed

@zestla hh i realize that in a lot of these manhwas, they do this sorta thing (which is accurate irl LMAO) but basically once the mc stops giving them love, they realize they take it for granted and feel all conflicted n shit when they did not and WOULD NOT care for mc if she wasn't acting up. if she still continued to love him in this life even if differently, he prob woulda still treated mc like trash bc he views his daughter as nothing until he's fighting for her love

Dex-chan lover
how can someone who so easily feeling hurt over this, could possibly not hurt when a better one comes in? this... looks like plot hole.

Dex-chan lover
wait i have read this already? was it deleted? or did i read the spanish version? but it end at 21....im confused

edit: nevermind i read it at another site

UUUUUUUUMMMM EXCUUUUSE YPURSELF SIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRE

YOU CANT BE SAD NOW AFTER KNOWINGLY IGNORING HER FOR LIKE 18 YEARS 🙄👎👎👎

Lmao the duke suddenly wanted to talk to her why she changed while he been ignoring her for like what 18 years lol
Is he a tsundere ?!

It's going to take a lot for me to like the dad. He's got a long way to go in redeeming himself.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I have some faith on the duke, it ain't much though.

What I don't like is MC's naiveness(?), she's too vulnerable with this douche she's being friendly with (even when the dude knows something's up with her). It doesn't... fit well with her original character, like, I still think that the transition from "villainess" to "sheltered girl exploring the outside world" was too quick for me.

HMF now you're going to slowly miss the days you took your own daughter's love for granted

This is the perfect example of you never know what you have until it’s gone. Suffer, betch.

Aaaaaaa god this is what you get for taking your daughters love for granted!

Can’t wait to see her in that gorgeous dress!

Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread