I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

man im loving the dad freaking out but if it was so simple to finally get his attention this way, there better be an explanation why he was so damn cruel to his daughter in the 1st life

Was it a case of taking things for granted? did kiera's treatment of cosette solidify the idea in his head that kiera was evil? (on top of cossette's manipulations and kiera's emotionless facade) idk but this is so interesting

dude literally just wasted years of not showing attention to his daughter, only now is starting to realize what he has done. It's actually sad seeing the last panel, it seems that he realized he enjoyed her greetings, but he never showed any attention to them.

He fucked up basically

Fed-Kun's army
Yup, wallow in pity for being a shitty father. You'll only notice how pathetic it is for you to of treated her like that, when she stops acting like your daughter. I agree with most of you, I like seeing him act that way though.

Anyone else think that the dad is the one who "reversed time" to save his daughter? I'm pretty sure that in their past life he realized the truth and in that moment when the "original" him reversed time, it cost him his original body/soul. So, that's why he is seeing fragments of his past life?? Idk if that makes sense to anyone. @ me and share your thoughts. I normally just skimmed over, so if someone knows the actual reason why he is seeing fragments of his "original" self.

Group Leader
Did the fake daughter use some kind of magic or mantra to control the dad's heart... Cuz while it's true that FL's actions lead us to see another side of him, but while he's shitty, seems not to be so cunt to the point he'll just decapitate a girl that clearly been by his side since she's a lil kid

Double-page supporter
@codydub03 The guy who reversed time has a different eye color from the dad, blond with blue eyes vs blond with red eyes. That is why I'm currently leaning towards the Countess's son studying to be a wizard since the Countess has the same hair and eye color as the guy who reversed time

@codydub03 I don’t know why exactly he sees the dreams, but the spoilers I’ve read say that
time was reverted by him and some demon (people in comments are not clear about the identity of the second one yet) after the world went on fire because of MC’s death. And it was done not because the f-ing father of the year realized his mistakes or felt sorry for his falsely accused daughter, but because the world was literally falling apart and he was saving his noble a$$. I’m so angry after this revelation that I wish his excellency to have this nightmares for the rest of his life and end up in a mental facility with electrotherapy treatments🤬

You bastard I almost forgot what you did because of the late release and you acting Cute. You are not Claude ! We will never like you !

He's literally like a toxic BF that will cheat on you constantly but give you hell for even making eye contact with a member of the opposite sex

Dex-chan lover
Why is he shocked that the daughter he ignored no longer cares about him??? Huh?????

Users who are viewing this thread