I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Everyone talking about the "dad* when I'm here like "look I want you to interrupt her plans with that con asshole dude so bad!" What he did to her was very wrong yes but at least he is trying well some what anyway I hope that knight dude is the ml or that magic dude. -LostRose

Wow. That's rich coming from you. You shouldn't ignored her from the start if are starting to feel left out. Ffs, you have 18 years.

Actually, this escalated so quick from "how naive this girl, I think I won't read this anymore" to "LOL! LOOK AT HIS PAPA'S FACE!" LOL LOL LOL I'm laughing so hard right now. Thank you so much for translating this.

yes, you don't have the right, my opinion of you increased just a tiny bit for acknowledging that and not being an entitled parent.

@sortakindacool after all this time, after she hurt herself fell into depression for trying to get his attention... he is a hypocrite and a scumbag lmao i hope he commits die

Fed-Kun's army
Daddy is angry his precious daughter is no longer following his every word 🤣 I want to feel bad but he never paid attention to her until she started to “rebel” sooo 🤷‍♀️

I'm guessing the way it will play out is that he ignored his feelings and let her be executed for the good of the country, and was traumatised by watching her die so he gets nightmares. But I don't think he had anything to do with the spell, he seems ignorant as to how spirits work and just accepts what the church tells him.

Dex-chan lover
After first five-chapters of hard boiling blood, this is what you actually do, you frickin father?

Dang! This is why I dislike tsundere father that neglect his daughter. You want your daughter smile but you never smile back? What a prick!

Fed-Kun's army
we got 4 straight years of people calling this dude the dickhead he is in these comments lmao

Users who are viewing this thread