I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

"as the head of the blabla family i cant show affection like other parents"....what kind of bullshit is that, it wont fucking kill you or your family to say a few good things to your children, the author is making shit up that no normal human would do just to justify his shitty behavior

man i’m having torn feelings like he’s a douche for uh KILLING HER but at the same time he’s trying. this dissatisfaction that he’s feeling, i hope he feels it for a long time but i hope they have a talk w each other because the miscommunications are frustrating 😌

Dex-chan lover
Reading the comments I realized that no one is paying attention to the story...

@sungyoon93
Yeah, the duke is just the reason for the loop. Clearly no way to redeem him...

@ShinSekai
Not true, if you had payed attention to the setting you would have know that the family has a lot of restrinctions because of the whole "spirit user" thing, it was explained in the first chapter....

I mean at least he is trying in this lifetime lol
Thanks for the translation!!!

I'm still baffled about a few things. Firstly was the duke not there when the first wife gave birth to their first daughter? Like shht and how the f can they call her a fraud? What newborn would scheme their way to be a fraud? First, make sense! Also, just because the name that the first wife wanted to give their daughter was corsette or whatever doesn't mean that wench is the daughter of his first wife. No clue either as to why MC's name changed so was he not there when they named her at birth so fin stupid. They also talked about his second wife or lover not able to giving birth, but why does the son look so different from the first wife? I'm guessing it would be from a second wife and not the first wife so then did that son of a had an affair then? Cause if we look at the age it would be MC, blonde wench, and then son. All these confusion it's like the author just threw all these loopholes just for the sake of confusion, which I hate, so these better be resolved later lol

We all hate his guts but I admit that the fact that he's trying really hurts my soft heart😫😭

man, i can't fault this father (in this timeline).
technically he hasn't committed any wrongdoing other than neglecting his daughter, that we know of. this manhwa is just bitterness all around.

What the hell not even touching the assortment of sweets, cakes, desserts, i don't even. I've lost all respect for her yolo life now, haha.
Just eat it up and give your dumdum no-likey dad the dead eyes of disapproval. That'll show him, although if it was about getting back at him, just dropping the mic and leaving is pretty savage, hahaha

@akomni I feel the same as well. I mean in the case of time travel, and second chances, I think people can be pardoned for shitty behavior that hasn't happened (yet). Past behavior though yes, but the Duke is (unconsciously?) trying to reach out, albeit after some horrifying dreams and a case of "you don't know what you got till it's gone".

That father can't make a damn sentence and mc is dumb as always, first being naive and falls for a playboy and now doing the teenage puberty rebellion against her father that can't even speak

Dex-chan lover
her dad is bull!
I hope she had a wonderful visit with her aunt!!!

Double-page supporter
damn her father is acting cute
but I can't forgive him for what he has done before.
@Luckystar_konata couldn't agree more
the plot just make father stupid without reason

I love bullying this 2nd dead eye fish (first is pls throw me awy) like bruh. You already showed affection the fact you've got cake, open those dead eyes of urs XD admit it!

I have to wonder if her father was under magic mind control before and that’s why he killed her

Users who are viewing this thread