I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

What in the fcking logic does neglecting your child be considered as posing neutrality in the political scene? This dude mistook private matters with his public persona. Does he need more RAM and better processor to register it in his mind that that's not how it works?

If it wasn't for Beware the Villainess, that father-daughter tea time at the start of this episode would have been the most awkward I've ever seen. It might actually be considering this one isn't so readily played for laughs.

@KarachuN I actually think due to hints dropped from his perspective that he was raised like how Keira was raised and that's why he both empathizes with her but also tries his hardest to copy his parents

(from the line "I also felt the atmosphere of this home was suffocating" in reference to his childhood. )

His reasoning doesn't make any sense though. If the reason he's cold with her is not interfere with his children's affairs, that doesn't explain why he was so biased to the other girl Cosette.

So you can't show affection to your children, but you did just that to corsette?

The heck, where is your logic, cant show your affection by ignoring her, not believing her, and making a hurtful remarks towards her.

I wish FL makes him feel remorse by cutting all the ties with him.

Users who are viewing this thread