I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
two things
1st is that this translation is definately better than the other one being uploaded because it doesnt mix up present and past tense like that one does so you dont get confused
2nd is that i can wait for Keira to fucking lob of that bitches head like a baseball

it has been 3 chapters and i already would love to see the world burn.
like... she dies and revives somewhere else, and as a background the story of the end of this world is called.
they all deserve it, if they are taking this issue only this serious. it is not only about an affair... it is about having a future or not.
why would they take this so lightly.

Fed-Kun's army
Does she have her future memories at this point? Is this a flashback? You'd fucking think if she did she would be doing something about what's going on. This is really annoying me with how useless she is being. Why the fuck does she even care about a deadbeat dad who fucking murdered her anyways? Just fucking leave and have them know they fucked up because the "real daughter" can't actually fulfill the prophecy.

Aggregator gang
Its damn shame that some bullshit plot device will probably appear and ruin the blondie´s hard work.

Fed-Kun's army
I wish that after she recarnates she wouldn't try to achieve her father's love again because it would be stupid. I would like to see her conquere the land by beheading her father and that other woman.

Dex-chan lover
The blondie is kinda playing with fire there.
She already attacked the blondie, there is very little for her to snap and just kill the blondie (which was the correct course of action but not dramatic enough).

Honestly what bullshit maids.Theyve probably seen the actual lady grow up and been there with her and know what's she like but then some random chick who looks like the grand Duke and acts like a flower suddenly comes and they change their attitude in the blink of an eye.

Ah this series does a good job setting up the motivation for our protagonists revenge. I'm already seething with rage haha! I hope her father is punished during the main plot, i have absolutely no interest in seeing someone like him redeemed.

Thanks for the translation!

honestly... at this point, fuck both the bastard father and the white lotus bitch. let keira live freely and let the country burn!

So she reincarnated and is still on the same bs she was when she died of these exact circumstances in her previous life?.. Umm that don’t make sense 🤨

Users who are viewing this thread