I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Damn, I might snap right there and then and kill that girl.
But, a good villainess makes for a great fight, so let's gooooo

Cosette's evil but the MC's an idiot. It's hard to feel sorry for her when she makes it so easy for Cosette to get people on her side.

I admit that the mc isn't acting smart but you have to remember she isn't a reincarnated adult she's a traumatized child whose desperate for affection. Of course she's gonna have a breakdown when her whole life and everything she's lived for is falling apart. The real people who are acting stupid is her father and the house workers. The father is just an absolute piece of shite and the houseworkers seem to have totally forgotten any affection for the sweet girl they basically raised ?? It's very strange how they're immediately taking this girls side even when the mc is known to be kind

@strawbabs agree.. Its not even adult isekai yet n ths story time setting happened when she still child longing loves frm her parents. Its totally emotional abuse frm his father!
To call mc is idiot is just nonsense.
What do you expect from a child in that situation lol
But srsly author, this villain setting mkes everyone blood pressure rise 😂

Aggregator gang
MC should just kill her.
Seriously, what can they do after she does?
Execute the only chance they have left for a saintess?

Dex-chan lover
Each chapter I read, more boiling my blood. Even the MC too frickin stupid to do anything.

Why not just try to avoid her for all cost, or better just leave the house and let the world burn on so called the prophetic catastrophe.

Users who are viewing this thread