I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

First, WTF! When will the story start??? Second, FCK those all of the people that sided with that blonde biatch!!! That's all.

Double-page supporter
The jackass is the one with affair??

hqdefault.jpg

WHEN SHE COLLAPSED IN THE HALL i swear to god i got wmmap flashbacks?? when athy was running away and fell?? it's the same lighting and the same hairstyle LMAOO

Dex-chan lover
Do we really need several chapters until her death? This is just gonna be an unpleasant descent into madness.

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone just gouge out her eyeballs, shove it down her throat and feed her to the pigs? Seriously. 🤬

How rare of a comic to show us the prequel before the transmigration/time travel
And I love how strong MCs personality is

the father is trash. Cosette is also trash. they belong together.

once Keira gets back to the past or reincarnated, i want her to get away from that house, see how the drama goes down when chaos happens as everyone finally finds out Cosette is not a saintess and they regret everything they've done to Keira

Dex-chan lover
I think this is a nice example of being book smart VS street smart. Even if she's studied so much her whole life she snaps like this lol

lpe

Just kill her, they'll have to wait to see if you're the goddess, and if you are, you'll be excused, if not, you got satisfaction killing this bitch.

Ez

i will go insane if she forgives her father in any way, that man deserves fucking death idgaf if he has some fucking tragic past DIE.

Users who are viewing this thread