I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Fed-Kun's army
....know not the case but still wish to learn some of this are moves on the chess board by the chronomancer and his clan....😓

She just wants some friend 🤣 I hope the princess will be friend without ulterior motives

lol she's so adorable :D the princess stood no chance.

and whyyyy does her friend imagine her together with the prince? :D i see so many awkward situations in their furute :D

Dex-chan lover
She is so pure that no one can plan for it.

Off course she could also be lying (we know she is not but the other character do not).

Group Leader
Wait, i caught up??? NOOOOOOOOOO!!! I loved how straightforward she was! And she really did put her pride aside to be honest like that! She's so preciousss,,,,, thank you for the translations!

The prince is hot. Also, that ‘partner’ in her friend’s imagination looks a lot like the prince lmao
I sure do hope there’s a freaking ml in the webtoon unless the author is trying to scam us with that romance tag🙂

Lmaooo the SHOCK on her face- but why did the image of Keira dancing with a man have Red hair- is that a hint of our fl being with the prince ? 👁👄👁

So is the blonde dude (that might be behind how/why Keira went back to the past) going to appear in the party? 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
@misto713 Keira's father is an asshole man-child. He's unredeemable.
Keira does not forgive him tho. In the novel's epilogue, she and her brother completely ditched him and go on a journey around the world together.

Users who are viewing this thread