I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

This would be scarier if I could remember who that guy was.

Thank you for the chapter!!!

Dex-chan lover
Wait he's the one that sent her back. I am so confused right now becuase I can't remeber if that guy has been mentioned or shown before so I can't wait for the next chapter to find out what he is doing. Also from the way he is acting, he doesn't seem to be that good of a person so I am really curious whats his angle. I wonder if he's going to try to control the real saint and I really do hope the MC is able to resist his possible mind control.

Thanks for translating the chapter!

Aw man, I was hoping the wizard would be her brother all grown up. It would have been so sweet, him learning magic just to give his big sister another shot.

Oh well.

Dex-chan lover
What the heck is he talking about and who is he?
Feels like I should take notes to keep up with all these webtoons and manga I'm reading.

pls don't let him be ml, I really like Joseph as ml
I already don't like the feeling I'm getting from him, so hopefully, the endgame is Joseph, or I'm going to be sad

Dex-chan lover
Theory: he sent her back in time to undo something that would've happened in the previous timeline, and since this current version of him is aware of the spell being cast but not necessarily the target/catalyst, he's had to look for the person his other self cast the spell on... to stave off the future he cast the spell to prevent in the first place?

No idea if that's how it plays out, but it makes sense from what we've gotten. If that's the case, he's likely to be more of an ally or mentor rather than a potential romantic interest.

I knew Joseph was too good to be true. He was giving off too many second male lead vibes.

Oooh black-haired couple!...not? Who’s this blond-hair, I feel he’s not good.

Dex-chan lover
Oh ho?
Turns out the guy who spent magic to get her back in time was a new character
Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread