I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Doesn't he kinda look like the girl that stole her position? Did s/he/they change gender or something? I don't like the vibe this dude is giving.

Group Leader
Sir, I know you look hot. But there's a line over there sir. Please get in the queue 🙏

@davishak oh bro! What if?? Maybe the two were "siblings" of some sort working together to shut her family down

Merry Xmas all!

This Arez is the one who brought Keira back to the past right? So it seems that he is also aware of the time travel in the present time. I wonder what's he planning to do. He kinda did that mind control thingy to Daphne. Sus lol

Btw Daphne is really cute. I love to see Keira collecting cute girls in her little circle ㅋㅋㅋ

@DakuSama
everyone who is worried about this guy
there was no ML in the novel so chill honestly i would like it that way
Wait, do you mean that
she won't end up with anyone ????? Like just winning over the enemy????

@DakuSama oh thank goodness I think I would prefer seeing our MC grow and have a good relationship with everyone( ´◡‿ゝ◡`)

Fed-Kun's army
finally the magician has appeared! i'm looking forward to how the plot progress since the guy who brought her back to the past is finally here

wait but isn't his name Shore? it's actually Arez?

Fed-Kun's army
@Lohengrin it's the guy that she last saw before she died, the one who performed magic at that time and 'saved' her. the hints are blonde hair, blue eyes. so far he's the only one who knows that she 'returns' to the past.

Who are you! Identify yourself nigga!
images

...somehow, reading the spoilers, I would really, REALLY loved it if she
ends up with Joseph... You know, he leaving with her and her brother to travel the world (tho poor little brother being the third wheel 😅)

And Merry Christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread