I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

@ vbebe
I agree!! I don't want to have second male lead sydrome again! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”

*BANGING DESK* OOOH HES SO FUCKING.... GHHRHGHHGRH guy's ill take him since you guys don't like him! ~ <3 LMFAOOO
THESE TYPES OF MLS GOT MEEEEEE @($($@)(*!!!!??? help

I'm guessing something terrible happens in the future, and as the prophecy foretold they need the girl that can summon spirits. But she was killed. So they turn back time so she stays alive and prevent the disaster

so basically no one has the essential information about the future ๐Ÿ˜not a smart move at all but I get it lol its to push the story or else the MC role would change.

it wasn't just a random plot device, it was magic.

which is still a sort of random plot device, but hey.

Everyone in this manga look so plain -_- I dont feel motivated to wonder who she will end up with. The only good looking character is Cosette but shes the antagonist -_-

Dex-chan lover
Hmm...okay, so they sorta have to deduce their own actions when it comes to this magic. That's a cool mechanic.

This is making some assumptions about how the magic works, but if I had to guess, the other person is her "father".
After she died, the crisis happened and it was revealed that Cosette was NOT the actual Saintess and the stupid-ass duke had the real one executed. The crisis was terrible (and it was all his fault), and in a desperate last resort, they tried to rewind time to fix this.

What a pity dear old dad doesn't get to remember in detail what a colossal fuck-up he's been.

Dex-chan lover
His last name sounds like 'shower' in my head.
Wheeze.
Thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread