I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Is that our ML I'm guessing?? I like him, he's very handsome. But ughh Joseph is a great choice too. What to choose? What to choose??

So anyway the only ones who remember what happened is keira and the magician. How unfortunate, I'd like the father to remember the fuck ups he did in the past

Fed-Kun's army
i SHIP IT lmao
honestly i'm craving for some FL x Magician of the Tower in isekai manhwas (we've seen dukes and crown princes too much in isekais)

and so far i've only found two isekais that have exactly FL x Magician of the Tower. first is Latte x Arwin from Miss Not-So Sidekick and second is Athanasia x Lucas from Who Made Me a Princess

i do hope i'll see some development from Keira and Arez 👀✌

Honestly even if the dad was the other party who participated on the time rewind I still don’t forgive him. He did kill her and bringing her back doesn’t wash his sins on how he mis treated her and executed her.

Either Joseph or her dad. Most likely her dad, but I'm hoping for Joseph because her dad is a dick.

honestly i'm craving for some FL x Magician of the Tower in isekai manhwas (we've seen dukes and crown princes too much in isekais)

and so far i've only found two isekais that have exactly FL x Magician of the Tower. first is Latte x Arwin from Miss Not-So Sidekick and second is Athanasia x Lucas from Who Made Me a Princess
@jaellasster It's not on here, but I also recommend The Lady's Butler for another magician of the tower ML!

Joseph has to be the ML, he's the one defending and trusting the FL even in her worst in first life :/

This magician blonde reminds me of Lucas tho, all knowing and powerful.

Dex-chan lover
Since her dad had a dream about the future and seems to have glimpses of the future, my guess is that

1 - Shit hit the fan after she died due to the calamity and the fake being unable to do anything or being damn right evil to the core and part of the calamity. (Good. They deserve to suffer)

2 - Her dad found out how much of a dick faced dumb ass stupid motherfucking asshole he was, had a breakdown, I hope a seriously big mind shattering break down at the realization of how much of dumbfuck he was and how infinitely badly he screwed up and possibly executed the fake, I hope (with a lot of suffering)

3- Drowning in regret, he sought the time mage and chose his real daughter as the vessel of the memories.

(This is not a spoiler. Just me speculating. Don't tell me if I'm right.)

Users who are viewing this thread