I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Why didn’t Keira tell the magician about the past she knows? And he just accepted her silence? 🤔 I thought they could looking for clues about the spirits together (2 brains are better than 1!). I hope she explains everything when she comes back from her aunt. About that I’m looking forward to their meeting!!

Thank you for the update 💕

Dex-chan lover
I hope we see the dad suffer 100x more than she had to. Probably some kind of redemption arc which the author will go "See? Everything's fine now, right?" I'll still hate him tho.

Dex-chan lover
@hannp0
Wow, I would think the author would pull a "it was all mind manipulation magic" or something but no. The dad was just that fucked up and horrible down to the core. Good fucking lord. God I hope this has a different ending where they run away or at least have the dad suffer for putting everything at jeopardy just for his own selfish hateful desires. Probably get the imprisonment for life or just the straight up death penalty, either would be cool.

Aggregator gang
I'm living for Keira snubing the duke. Keep at it girl, don't give him the time of day!

@hannp0
Thank you for the spoiler! I was kinda neutral with him for a while now but the novel was too lax with him imo. I hope the ending is changed or atleast have her really confront him and him strive for forgiveness.
None of that "Welcome home" bullshit until he has worked for it

hmmm, what an awkward father. he got his priorities wrong and thus the result, maybe from mindset like before a father he is a duke. I highly doubt he'll be able to fix the relationship soon, but at least he tries to. My hunch is he wishes for her to be the person sent back to fix her life. I hope it works well for everyone.

@LuminousAzael

I agree; I reaaaally hope that they change the story in the manhwa (mostly the dad's character development, like please, he seems absolutely irredeemable rn). But judging from other manhwas, they don't really stray far from the light novel they're adapted from, so I wouldn't get my hopes up 😐

@onionskins
I read a little bit about Cosette from the spoiler thread on novelupdates, but it's pretty hard to understand so I just copy-pasted what they said:

Her (Cosette's) body is collected and possessed by Ragibach. After Ragibach loses to Keira, her body is purified.

(They said that Ragibach is the king of the devils, who wants to conquer the human world. Cosette really was Rowena's daughter and she would have had the spirit powers if she wasn't stillborn)

Originally, the devils could not use the spirit power, but he (Ragibach) could use the spirit power because he possessed Cosette. After isolating and executing Keira before his return, he destroyed the bonds of the human world, leading the Magye army and destroying the human world. After Keira returns, her plot fails with Keira's performance and is forcibly returned to the horse world. It has since been said to have been sentenced to 200 years in prison for violating the rules of the moderate devils. It is also said that the penalty for non-fulfillment of the contract will expire in 200 years.

So from my understanding of this, Cosette's dead body (since she was stillborn) was possesed by the devil Ragibach, who we see torment and execute Keira). But in the new timeline, Keira defeated Ragibach (who was in Cosette's body), who was then banished back to his world and imprisoned for 200 years.

While reading this chapter, I was still wondering who might've been the other party in the time-reversal magic.
1) Cosette is suspicious, as usual, but it doesn't make much sense. She has the ability to copy/steal powers, or something like that, from what I've gathered. This part is still blurry. Then again, she's a psycho and I don't want to pretend to understand her.
2) Sir Joseph. Then again, even though he was loyal, he wasn't on that good terms with her in the past timeline. So maybe not.
3) Maybe it was cute lil bro. He had tried to help her, and he loved her the most. And he would think that it would be more beneficial for her to retain her memories and try to prevent the same thing happening again, than him remembering.

Still not sure why the magician did what he did. Maybe lil bro contacted him in the past timeline?

I think lil bro is the most likely possibility at this point. Even if her father did regret what happened, which I highly doubt seeing that they were at odds in the past timeline. So. Lil bro.
Even if he wasn't the one who did that, he's just so cute, I want a little bro like him!

My theories:

- The third party would be the dad most likely, but then we also have the lil bro.
- Time travel happened probably because Kiera dying caused a large scale domino effect.
- Domino effect ‘cause maybe Cosette is like another country’s spy or and extremist something.

Only saw the magician once but I’m already shipping them hard!!!

I mean, definitely the issue is they killed the big bad divine spirit user and it caused a huge issue. I'm guessing the other party is her father still.

I’m quite sure the other person that the yellow head magician guy said is the duke. I think he must regret what he did to his daughter, the female lead. Then he told the magician to do the time magic. There are scenes that he had nightmares but he couldn’t remember it. I’m so excited 🥺

am i insane or are the characters suddenly 3d models
i noticed the hands because of the graininess, but the bodies look 3d as well
if it gets chapters out faster good for them but when did it even happen

Dex-chan lover
Female leads in comics should have more cute little siblings.

onwards to aunties house we go!

Users who are viewing this thread