I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

That was the first time that I think he tried to call her name. Honestly, I want Keira and her dad to have a real talk. No titles, no responsibilities, just a talk between a daughter and her father and finally let out the emotional baggage.

People say that her father deserves no redemption, and you know what, I won't say that you are wrong. But whether he truly deserves to be redeemed or not is something that depends on the story. But I want them to reconnect and start to try and have some form of a family. I want him to regain his memories and be driven to tears and near madness over the despair over what he had done to his daughter. I want him to truly feel the remorse of never paying attention to her for following a foolish tradition of the family rather than being a father.

That's just me.

Oh, but based on the raws I have seen, we won't be seeing said father for several chapters. Cosette will make an appearance soon for a moment.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I thought so too, her dad has all this nightmares of the 'future' but doesn't remember when he wakes up. Maybe he did the contract and wanted to forget the future, don't think he would want to stay alive with them.

Dex-chan lover
@Mivas : I mean for me it's rather obvious given how/why Keira ends up seen as villainess...
She and her father are both terrible at expressing their own feelings and are overly conscious about being 'proper noble' (well, 'was' for her)

Just go look at her interaction with the princess or the many other people who misunderstood her intention because she was silent + seem to be glaring.

So I find it rather ironic that all the people hating on the father from how their own one-sided view probably have the same sort of mindset those mobs chanting for Keira's execution were having.

Also, I'd like to point out we didn't actually see his expression as she got executed while we get to see the final mockery from the fake, which usually is a pretty big flag of "there's gonna be a reveal on this" for this sort of story.

I just hope that by the end, she and her brother live a happy life away from their father. That man is just trash for me. Trash i tell you!

He let her die to stay neutral, and everything went wrong. So, yeah, he is trash 🤣

@mivas ,, i mean it’s a second chance for the both of them ??? It’d be nice if they could clear the air between them two. Wouldn’t it be better for them to at least TRY now that she’s gotten a second chance?

I hope magician guy is the ML lol he gives me Lucas (from Who Made Me a Princess) vibes 😆

Users who are viewing this thread