I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

the more i read this manhwa the more I get confused then i tried to read some spoilers, now im more confused ;--;

@Hollow7F
I 100% agree, was thinking the exact same thing! It's most likely that of someone with a pure heart rather than their lineage, man, that best be the case

i don’t get what’s hard to understand ab this chapter. she feels relieved because she’s been doubting whether or not her entire upbringing was a lie. obviously things could still turn to shit but it explicitly said that, while she was rejecting cosette, she had doubts in herself whether she was a daughter of the parvis family. let’s all celebrate the end of her identity crisis with her ✨ even though the only above decent member of her family is her younger brother

Fed-Kun's army
Soooo, not matter what, isn't this her win? Or at least a tie. No matter what others say now, she has that journal. There's historical precedent for one sister developing powers before another. So long as they put off the execution, she's good.

@Drefeliz13

Can you DM me the spoiler too??!

After seeing your hint, my theory is
Cosette is actually her bRoThEr????? Lol I’m just having fun now

@97854324 From my understanding, yes, resonance is temporary. It was a way for one sister to let the other see the spirits, but it only worked because the red headed sister was a dormant spirit user herself. Later, she "awakened" and became a regular spirit user like her sister. This is the precedent that there may be two sisters who are both spirit users, one awakening much earlier than the other, but both eventually awakening.

I don't think this means that Cosette has to do the resonance with MC to later trigger her powers, it was just something she did in the past like the sisters. As MC says, she probably would have gotten her powers later on if she hadn't been executed, Cosette or not.

As for her relief, now she knows she really is part of her family, her identity wasn't built on falsehoods, her mother didn't cheat, etc. And, as history repeats, she has evidence that the oracle is not entirely correct about only one spirit user, and she can protect herself.

Users who are viewing this thread