I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Am I the only one who caught this??? It said “Resonance was only possible between Parvis sisters...!”

This means either that's false and there's another way to perform resonance, or Keira and Cosette aRE SISTERS!!! I can't find anyone talking about it, so I feel like I'm trippin' or something! 🤣🤣

mannn I just wish she dont have her memories th'o like that would be so fck up tho our poor MC
arrrrggghhhhhh I want more Claude 2.0 scenes tho XD

hERE SHE COMESSSSSS

legit tho the opening chapters of this manhwa were so painful bc of cosette the author did a good job of making us hate her. cant wait to see her fall

ah, i look forward to her execution 🤩
but reading spoiler, I want the father to suffer more uhu

@Tigerlords
They are sisters this chapter proved it as it said she wouldn’t have been able to see the spirits of not. But spoiler while she is her sister it’s just her body it’s not her sister anymore some evil spirit took over when she died as a baby

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

We could consider Cosette also carries the Pravis bloodline. According to the prophecy of having only one spirit user, it is more likely that Cosette is a defect and by resonance (touching Keira) she would be able to manifest the water spirit at the ball. It's all in a matter of careful planning and the right timing.

I mean just because those sisters came to that conclusion doesn't mean cosette is keira's real sister.

Could be a
Who made me a princess
situation too

Can't wait to know.what really happened in the past and how devastated they all were knowing the real daughter was executed.

Idk maybe Cosette is really her sister but someone else is "in" her.

Wait, this was the key word. "There would be one NOBLE spirit user in the future." Meaning that two could exist if the "noble" part is adjective.

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe it's something like the moment one dies, the other ceases to be able to use her powers? Maybe that occurs only if the resonance happens?
Oooo this is so exciting!!

Dex-chan lover
There is possibility that the oracle is lying. You know, too depend to hard to verified source is only lead you to your doom.

Users who are viewing this thread