I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

@daallday yeah, I usually like spoiler but this kinda seems like more on the bad side of spoilers. Many people are settling their opinions on characters regarding not only a piece of media that was possibly mistranslated, but that also isn't even this one because this is an adaptation. I feel like that, if they change those points, many people would have to reread the manhwa ignoring anything that happened in the novel to truly be convinced that a character isn't portrayed the same? Of course that's speculation, but I feel like even if they
changed the dad to be the total opposite from what they got from the novel, a total saint, a perfect human being
in the manhwa, some would still hate him.

@dancur thank you! Yeah, I kinda figured but the title and the fact that cosette said herself that kiera was the real one was a little confusing lol

Aggregator gang
time to pack up with Joseph and Rose and ollie the fuck outie before this blonde thot starts gaslighting everything

@daallday
Even assuming that to be true, which we know it is not entirely true based on the MCs research and subsequent discovery of the diary at her aunt's place, it is not like she personally did anything wrong. It would be the mother/mother's family that did something wrong. That is like executing the daughter for the crime of the mother. Still seems extreme as they are basically convicting her of guilt by association. I mean disowning them, or exile or something maybe i could understand, but torture and beheading for someone else's lie (assumed)? Well I guess stranger things have happened even IRL.

Hm it's kinda obvious that
the dad was the one who turned back time/the one who brought kiera back

@Aralc I agree, that's why I refuse to form an opinion on the supposedly shitty ending
where she apparently forgives her dad
until this webtoon actually reaches that ending. But I think I'll be in the camp that will forever hate the dad. Regardless of the reason he allowed her to be executed in the first timeline, he neglected her for years and years in this timeline, and only started paying attention when she gave up on him. Those actions are more than enough reason to hate him.

I am feeling so dumb.

The spirit user is from the Parvis clan.
Rowena's a WEINBERG so why are they claiming that Cosette's a spirit user when Keira's MATERNAL family are the Parvis?

@JeonWonwooooo no her father’s family are the Parvis/spirit users.

This is what I’ve read in spoilers...
Cosette is in fact the daughter of the first wife and the duke who was a stillborn. Some demon or something possessed the dead baby thus taking over the body. The demon supposedly wants to destroy everything and to accomplish this is trying to get Kiera killed because she is the spirit user foretold in the oracle, so once she dies the spirit using ability leaves the Parvis family and the demon makes all hell break lose and since Kiera is dead the people can’t find back cause the spirit using ability is gone. Dad supposedly teamed up with the other blonde dude magician to turn back time after realizing his major f***up.

@april_anne damn so supposedly
they tried to turn back time because Keira's death was so much of a bigger fuck up than they thought causing the whole kingdom to be under by some kind of weird voodoo shit?!?Wow so they didn't actually do it to avenge Kiera, they did it to save the kingdom itself.....How? Well by
fucking saving her! 😤😤😕🙃😭😭

Either he knows the past events to some extent, or he’s just happy to hear someone call him father again.
Either way, I sure hope this time justices will be served the right way.
Ps. No spoilers

@MissyBon3 I haven’t read the novel and only gleamed info from reading through spoilers, so I’m not sure if
the dad enlisted blonde magician only after realizing the extent Kiera’s death caused, or if he also did it because he genuinely regretted having her killed. I think it’s both cause there was a panel in a previous chapter where the dad says his heart hurts or something and it’s when his memories of the past are starting to come back to him.

Users who are viewing this thread