I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

i don't get it , is it not possible to have two daughters but only one spirit user? They didn't say anything about the number of daughters in the prophecy right? Because from what we saw in the last chapters Causette doesn't seem to be fake either.

I’m such an idiot.

I saw that the next chapter was already up, but in another language, and I thought “well my French is pretty good, why not read it in French?” lol that isn’t French.

I guess I saw the flag I wanted to see.

You are still dog shit, duke. If I were the little brother, I would have immediately kicked them out after the duke showed no interest in them. Doesn't matter if she's legitimate or not, it's my party and they're not invited.

I still wonder..... how come they can participate at the birthday party ????
No one invites them. Isn't it rude to show up without prior notice???

Zeke is best boy
best brother I love him so much I just wanna reach in and hug him for being a good boy

Ayy and now she has reason to suspect her father! Things will only get juicier from here

@Heavenliae
I never understood this in the original timeline as well. I mean even if the MC was not the spirit user, it doesnt make sense to execute her for it. Also I dont really see how antagonizing your would be siblings is going to help whether or not the new girl was the spirit user or not. Guess it depends on what her goal is exactly. If she wants to destroy the family, then maybe it makes sense to kick up a fuss, but not if you are trying to endear yourself to your new would be family.

YEEEEEEEES PLEASE CONFRONT YOUR DAD ABOUT IT!!!! PLEASE!!!!
⚠️ P L E A S E ⚠️

Thank you so much for the update!! Amazing work as usual!💘👌🏼🌻😌

I wonder why her father is able to remember bits and pieces if only one person is allowed to keep their memories... And if he's able to remember, doesn't that mean that at least Cosette would be able to do it too, with her being the summoner whatsoever?

Aggregator gang
Okay, now things are getting interesting!

Thank you for the translation!

@saitoh514 ALL Parvis women are spirit users, an oracle declaring that there would only be one spirit user this generation also implies that there would only be one daughter this generation. Cosette is claiming to be the real spirit user and daughter of this generation, so they're accusing Keira's maternal family of trying to pass off a child of infidelity as real, and threatening the real spirit user, which could doom the world. So that's why I think she got executed.

@toolep2
One spoiler claims he was brainwashed and regretted killing his daughter after it wore off, and another claims he knew she was his daughter but executed her because the other nobles were clamoring for it and he wanted to appear neutral, he never regretted it

All these spoilers are out of context and mostly based on interpreting mtl, so which one you chose to believe until we get confirmation is up to you. Seems like most people are choosing to believe the "dad was always shitty" one, but who can blame them lol

Users who are viewing this thread