I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
Being honest, this is the kind of novel I would like to have the end spoiled because it makes me anxious to read the manhwa itself ;~;

Fed-Kun's army
@anideki
Major spoiler:

Blonde girl is a demon who in the past life killed off mc which caused the gates of hell to open and demons to pour into the world. The world teetered on the brink of destruction so in desperation the duke worked with the magician guy and casted time reversal with the duke being the one that was supposed to retain his memories. However, the goddess who was obviously less than pleased with the duke executing the mc instead transferred the kept memories to the mc instead. The duke still has some remnants which causes him to act differently even though he himself doesn’t fully understand why.

idk man that new blond girl with red eyes look very sus i almost thought she was a walking corpse idk lol

adding onto @Niconicoknee

yes she is a literal demon who is in the body of the previous duchess's stillborn daughter which is why that bitch can use spirit magic full spoilers:https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/actually-i-was-the-real-one.117635/page-2

@Niconicoknee did the novel explain
why the goddess gave the memories to the MC? If she wanted the future where the demon don't take over the world, wouldn't it be more efficient to just let the dad keep his memories, since he's essentially the reason for causing all of the damage? Or is the goddess just like fed up with the dad and did it out of anger or something?

Double-page supporter
Oh please manhwa writer make the blonde guy the ML
and ignore the romanceless webnovel

She's so confident wth? I feel like throwing up🤢
Ah btw, Zeke is so cute😆
Hmm, now I'm confused who to choose for the ml😂
Thanks for the update~♡

they’re cute!! I lowkey miss our knight screentime tho 🥴

blonde guy with our fml reminds me of a spicy version of the ML from “My Observational Diary of Elena Evoy” or maybe thats just me 😂😂

tysm for the chapter!! 🥰🥰

Dex-chan lover
"Daphne caught a cold." Did she? Or did he cast some spell on her to make her stay out of his way again? Who knows? Stuff like that is why he's not terribly trustworthy.

i just feel bad for her little brother. this is his damn birthday, how you gonna come in with a "tee hee i'm your long lost sibling~" and expect him to just roll over and stand aside ON HIS BIRTHDAY? what a bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread