I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

@ChibiKip
IIRC, because the Duke is a heartless, selfish piece of shit that cares only for himself, that's why. He didn't even bother to protect or clear Keira's name and throw her into the angry mob in the previous timeline because "the prophecy only said one spirit user to protect the world, but now we have two, so it won't be a problem if I throw Keira to appease the angry mob and retain the Dukedom's honor and dignity". To make matter worse, he agreed to cast the time magic because he was on the verge of dying and his dukedom is destroyed along with the kingdom, not because he feel regret for killing Keira.

She prolly has demon right next to her. After all she purposefully deceived everyone despite knowing DAMN well that would later destroy the kingdom.

>Realizes she is a fucked up being
>That fucked up thing is saying its her sister
>Decides to keep his mouth shut

TRULY A "GENIUS"

I realized that the majority of the webtoons I am reading is on Tappytoons. I would literally go broke on that website with how they charge for every chapter 😭

Dex-chan lover
I'd be mad she interrupted my birthday party not only that but the Duke didn't even defend his actual daughter and let this girl make such a huge claim and freely walk around at the party and socialize. This is so strange, why does no one cares why she was hidden away all this time?

"Rip....and....TEAR! The demons...they are everywhere! Must....KILL THEM ALL!!!" -the doomslayer.

Dex-chan lover
i somehow think that she is not fond of being tell that she is a fake and that nao she must die
wonder what make me think that

seggc manz, adorable keira, and trash cosette- she needs a name like trashta- what should it be?

Users who are viewing this thread