I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

i don't really understand the last few panels, was it her dad who resurrected her or was it someone else?? who was that blondie?

Dex-chan lover
Thank god that this ended. Because I was getting really triggered by Cosette's actions...

was it really necessary to have 5 agonizing chapters of her being wronged lmao could have just succinctly ended it in 2 chapters. i almost stopped reading but i want to give this a chance

I can’t bare with that fucking b*tch I would skip a chapter but the comments made me want to read it

I literally skipped the earlier chapters cause i dont wanna get upset from it (the writer def want us to suffer tgt, like i get it, its for the characterization and the overall plot and mood setting, but they were so :( )

bruhhh I just cant with these chapters like its breaking my heart watching and reading her downfall for wrongly accusation argghhh stupid Duke

Dex-chan lover
Burn It All Burn Everything! I'm mad at my own dad now for no freaking reason! I can't stand this!

Couldn't he have two daughters even if only one was the chosen one???? Loke for fucks sake, give the kids a break

I want to see a continuation of the first chapter where the father realizes that he killed his real daughter. If MC can just run away with the help of the fairies, then that's just fine

Dex-chan lover
She is 17\18 yo but she is acting like a 7yo. She had to have went through history\royalty lessons so she should KNOW that she is playing right into that girl's hands. But MC doesn't think about it.

I understand that she is emotional wanting her father's love\acceptance\attention and having witness her mother's name\honor being dragged in the mud. MC should still have time to think that she is being played, how to get revenge on the girl.
It is aggravating because there is ABSOLUTELY no one upstairs not even a hamster in a wheel.

I do like that it showed and spent time on the before which is what i wanted in manhwa and manga series instead of plopping the reader right at the death and doing flashbacks throughout the story.

Users who are viewing this thread