I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
i guess someone from the future who have experienced what the fluff happened after she died, decide to change the course of the world

I bet they eventually find out that the b*tch was the fake and disaster struck so someone turned back time for our MC. Wish we could see the regret...

Lemme just say that her dad should die in a hole I mean she's 18 she couldn't have planned to bring a demon into the world..?!? And then like, he just hates for NO reason, at ALL I mean it might be because of her mother but she's not her mother soo...? But I hope in her "new life" she doesn't forgive her father, and that he doesn't end up doting on her for some inexplicable reason like in so many of these stories, and that everyone regrets condemning her

Double-page supporter
Disappoint?? He never expected anything to begin with, that jackass!!

ok this was so suffocating. Congrats to myself for enduring this far since chapter 1 T_T

How to silence someone's voice until they won't be heard 101.

Also, who is that magician guy? Hmmmm...

OK, here's a theory: cosette is actually someone who copies other ppl. I thought it was just appearance (see grand duke), but apparently, she can copy skills, too? Although I still don't know whether Kiera's power still remained or did she grab it away completely. Probably the latter, since cosette said that she'll take away everything.

Dang I've never read chapter so fast faaaak I faking hate them.

They deserve ruin

Contributor
Jesus Christ, if we're following the usual pattern of these, the dad's supposed to come around this next time and be a nice dad, right?

I feel like we're kind of over a line where that's not okay though?

Like, even if he thought she wasn't his kid and was a bit nasty, what-the-fuck is he doing condoning her execution? For what, ostensibly impersonating being his daughter—when he's pretty much the very one who told her that, growing up? Like his neglect-abuse in early life was just horrible parenting, but this guy is a real piece of work.

It's possible for the author to do things, as is well-established—give ameliorating facts we weren't a party to, or have the dad undergo actual character growth, that sort of thing—but if we do go down any sort of "happy family" path from here too carelessly, I'm going to be making serious faces at the screen >_>

Of course it could subvert my expectations and actually have her cut the abusive people out of her life, but the guy wasn't presented cartoonishly-evil enough for me to believe that's going to happen. =.=;

did her father just use a spell for her to go back time? anyway let's kick their ass now ,the previous chapter really pisss me off shit

Code:
Pokari
yeah, um I don't want a mended relationship with her father. Like dump him and live your life girl. Neglect, then abandonment and lastly execution. No.

man these people are so retarded, claiming she deceived the nation for 18years and such bullshit , yea sure , she started the plan while she was in her mothers womb, right after she was born she continued with her evil secret plot......holy fuck man, how fucking stupid are the people to believe such bullshit....and dont get me started on her "father", hes the worst of them all

Users who are viewing this thread