I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Alright, now I’m on the lookout for a blondie with blue eyes🕵️‍♂️

And it's all happened because there are no such thing as DNA test there. You see folks, science are useful

Dex-chan lover
Fucking FINALLY. Was 5 chapters really needed to do what one could accomplish? If they really needed to show what happened, do it with flashbacks in the present time.

yeah , f the country too XD I wonder what happened to the past world where they really killed the real one? prob in chaos lol

P.S. I am sorry for the straight bad mouthing from chp 2 to chp 5

the scale of hatred was from father to cosette to the maids to the country, WOW

I wish we could see when they found out they killed the real one. I wanna see they regret face and see it get destroyed. Really they deserve it. I feel sorry for Keira. I wanna hug her and be with her 😭

@ck1100 no I was talking about the guy who turned back time lol
I just had a feeling he might’ve been the ml so I was gonna be on the lookout for him😏

Dex-chan lover
tf is wrong with this dad??????????? hes been with his only daughter for 17+years and shown no affection, as soon as a new one shows up and claim to be his daughter, even before she had any “real” proof. ahhh, I don’t give a shit about her revenge or anything like that but please author, at least show us a chapter of calamity after her execution. I WANT DESPAIR AND SUFFERING.

Users who are viewing this thread