I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

I don't CARE if the duke had a sad backstory or legitimate reason for being literally the worst father in history I DEMAND BLOOD!!! There is no excuse for how he treated her.

Please tell me we get to see what happened after they murdered her? If this is a story where she befriends her enemies, I'm out.

Okay, can we get our sweet revenge in the next chapter? Get on with it already, I'm sick of that two faced bish.

This shit makes 0 sense, because there's another she's suddenly a fake, and that she deserves to be executed.
1/10

Aggregator gang
To be fair, is Keira falls for such petty and childish schemes from the blong hussy, she deserved to be beaten.
Admittedly, she also ran out of luck with that dumb and ungrateful father who can't conduct a proper background check just because Cosette is a look-alike.

these past 5 chapters have been some of the most annoying, anger-inducing moments of life 🥴 keira better have some good character growth and sweet revenge on everyone in that household smh

@Nisverah I mean its actually pretty realistic. People in our world back then believed in many things that nowadays we look back as ridiculously stupid.

They really dug the dad and fake sister so deep. This better have the best payoff I stg. These five chapters made my blood fucking BOIL.

Fed-Kun's army
Screw that dad...screw that country...i hope she come back and destroy it since they want her to be calamity? then give them just that and see if the false saintess can even do anything about it....

how stupid someone have to be to be scammed by one little girl with a fucking smile and a vagina? damn.....

That's just... so freaking stupid though. She can't use spirits so she's going to summon a demon? What nonsense is that?
Honestly the art is good but the storyline is so cliche and it's not even executing that cliche well, it's all a pretty bad version of the tropes.

i don't really say this but
i want to see that whole continent burn
agonizing after realizing their mistake is a bonus
what's happening to me?!

bro istg if the father has a redemption arc imma be mildly upset and drop this

Ok, so how did that faker do the spirit thing??? It doesn't make any sense since the author said only 1 spirit user should be born

Double-page supporter
The first thing I would do upon reincarnation is to shore up my base so as to be able to kill the fake and anyone connected with her before they ever had an audience.

Then I would find a way to kill my father.

Piece of shit father. Hope in that timeline the fake daughter ruins his shit and then rubs it in that he got his real daughter killed. Infuriating mother fucker

Users who are viewing this thread