I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Fuck that dad. He don’t deserve nothing. He treated her bad from the start and in comes a stranger who looks like him and he’s in love. Narcissist

Aggregator gang
Asshple I can't forgive you. There's only one handsome father I can forgive and he's certainly not you.

Noooooo I actually cried.... fuck fuck fuck... the father didn't even treat his daughter right then suddenly all supportive to this unknown girl... I hate this I hate thiss

I just have a theory that the father went back time and was the one brought her back after he knows that she was indeed his real daughter based on the figures, it could not be the brother because he was small compared to the man who reverses the time. That why he has a dream of the past. Or it was Claude from Who made me princess =)))))) JK

yes!!!! I want him to f*cking remember!! remember everything you did to her!! and feel excruciating pain, shame and despair when she treats you the exact same way you treated her!! you scum of the earth!! eat shit and die!!!!!🖕🖕🖕🖕

Aw, I'm so glad that her brother truly loves her and believed in her till the very last minute, and I'm also glad that the knights and her maid were by her side too. She had people who loved her and that's enough for me to not hate the whole household. )":

Wow, so the father remembers as well? That would be awesome, that way he'll suffer every day for what he did!

I legit cried i cantt😭😭😂 author just put us through 5 chapters of pain and anger

@Casndi But it was really him? Because I saw the blonde hair but the eyes of the one who did it were blue, and her father's eyes are red so that's why I wasn't sure

Users who are viewing this thread