I Am the Real One

Meh at this point, I'm starting to lose interest in the MC. She started off strong then
somehow turned into a rampaging teenager just dating around.
Granted I understand that she wants to experience new things but I felt like we completely lost the original goal of the revenge storyline. Sad. Hope this and the MC goes back on track.

@yumenokotoba , While revenge will surely be a part of the storyline ( And she has mentioned her ideal goal is to have cosette end up proved false and executed ) she lived her life so sheltered and only aiming for one persons attention so when she finally opened up to others and started to explore things that caused her to be happy it leads to the story being more of a rampaging teenager cause that's what she's meant to be, she's a child who wanted her fathers love and was scorned and executed due to her not opening up to people, and now she is changing that by opening up to the various people that will eventually become her support structure once cosette shows up.

Revenge is undoubtedly a big part of this story but she still has to have a life aside from just plotting the revenge.

I just read some spoilers and damnnn wtf i think imma drop this now unless sir joseph is the male lead in this adaptation i might rethink this decision

The amount of child neglect she had to go through makes me want to cry and
if the spoilers are true that she forgives her dad I'm going to be so fucking mad

Description: what does it matter who is fake and who is real?
Title:Actually i was the real one
😂

So basically what I got from that is that Keira did have the spirits but the fake girl touched her at one point and transferred the power to herself using magic???

That would make some sense

The dad better not be forgiven, hes literal scum, and also a fucking mashochist. He needs to be ignored and treated coldly to fucking acknowledge his daughter.

Ohhh getting more and more interesting... I like it... No I love it... Can't wait to see the other girl's face... Resonance Huh!?.

@StellarIceberg I don't think it was the knight. Remember what the time mage said? The mark will appear on the other person's nape. In that same chapter that the information was revealed, you can actually see the nape of the knight. He does not bear the mark.

warning: don't read this in one sitting if you don't want a headache 👍😃

the plot and art is insane. would recommend this, 10/10.

also this gives off major WMMAP vibes. if you liked that, you'll like this too!

Users who are viewing this thread