I Am the Real One

@yall-fake "warning: don't read this in one sitting if you don't want a headache 👍😃" This is what I usually do too, kekkekeke 😂 I never learn... 😌

8/10! Tldr; Good story, art, fairly good plot, good character designs, cute romance.

Long review:

Only thing I don't really like is how after waking up she just completely stops caring about gaining her father's attention/caring about her father at all. Which isn't undeserved—the dad is an ass. But this is a child who spent her entire life trying to get her father's love, she was desperate and that's all her life ever was. People like that, that desperate for the love/attention from someone, usually cannot let go of that feeling even after a betrayal—or even several betrayals. Or it takes time of slow realization, usually thanks to outside help, and sometimes even then they cannot completely rid of that feeling, always having it linger. It's not impossible for her to rid of it, but the way she held onto that desperate desire up until her very death then just woke up and went "yeah I don't care about that guy at all anymore!" to the point of even trying to rub it in his face (and never even fearing him despite his watching of her execution) just seems a little unrealistic. Otherwise, it's a great story and the romance is cute. Normally to me, romances in non romance focused stories are on a scale, and I feel like it's a good tier 1!

(The scale):
1- very cute, great addition to the story
2- cute, good addition to the story but the story could work without it as well
3- alright. Feels like the story might be better without it but it's not bad
4- feels forced, like it's just in there for the sake of romance. It's not horrible but it just doesn't feel realistic and close to no interest in the romance/relationship. The story would be better without it.
5- horrible. Very obviously just there for the romance points, the relationship feels incredibly fake, cringy, and just gives an ugh feeling whenever there's a romantic scene. Automatic skip until the scene is over. One of the romantic partners are annoying and/or the relationship has an annoying/toxic factor to it. Ruins the story as a whole.

Double-page supporter
Series with "false accusation" premise always give me anxiety attack, whew...

@somaanggoro who mentioned the ending?

as for the spoilers, there are different ways to get them without translation: find or do your own mtl (google translation of the novel) , find spoilers in the forums like novelupdates, find spoilers in another language and translate that

Thank you @theclown for the update x3 OMG She’s finally here!! I must see the next 2 chapters 😣😣 please update soon! Pretty please I hope Keira will be ok!

could someone tell me is this series more like a revenge story or just more like dad daugther relationship with slice of life series?
ive read it in the past and dropped it in early chpaters.

The dad is a real shitbag.....
the shit bag dad, according to noveludates spoiler forum, didn’t do anything when the first wife was bullied to despair by the second wife so much that she got a stillborn. He does know about this by the way. As a result the first wife made a deal with the devil to keep her daughter alive, which got possessed by the devil. He abused the MC her whole childhood, making her feel like trash. During the first time, he voted for the MC’s execution because all that mattered to him was maintaining their status and his house having the great spirit even though he knew the MC was his real child. The her half sister shows her true colors and destroys the kingdom and due to MC’s death, the great spirit is angered. To save his own ass, he tried to reverse time using spirit power, and thinks the MC got revived as a side effect. (not his intention on the MC revival) Oh yeah, he also wanted to maintain his house’s neutrality status. To sum it up, he murdered all his family members and millions of lives in least in one life time, but his daughter still comes back to him because he is “family”. (If i was her, I would beat him up and kick him out of the house as a commoner.)

She here! I'm looking forward to Cosette getting rekt please tell me she gonna get rekt

How good is this manhwa?? I know i read the first parts but I dropped this because this seriously made my blood boil so much lmao

Users who are viewing this thread