I Am the Real One

Thank you so much for translating this omg I love this so much!! This is probably the most fluffy thing ever I had a smile on my face the whole time
when she was becoming like a normal girl. I was almost sad that the plot came back after all the cute chapters lmao
. The pacing and writing and art is so great with this manga tysm for giving me the ability to read it <3

Can you tell me the spoilers pls?? I wanted to drop this too but I am really curious on how the story ends

Wow. Turns out the
father
is the worst here. He is fully aware that
the MC is his real daughter yet he chose trashsette because it's a more profitable choice for him

I can't continue this manhwa for the sake of my mental health.

And after all of the horrible things he did, MC still forgives him. Damn.

So anyone here who has read the novel, could you @ comment this or message me as many spoilers as possible. The wait for every chapter is killing me lol

Does MC forgive the duke (in the novel)?

If saying "I'm home" means forgiveness then sure. It is her home, even if her dad isn't family. She no longer cares about her father, she does not have the energy to hate him or want revenge. But that doesn't mean she forgives and loves her father.

Take spoilers of the novel with a grain or salt anyway. The original novel didn't have romance but now this manhwa has the romance tag so things may deviate from the novel.

If anyone reading the comments want spoilers just look up the spoiler thread on novelupdates. You can just google it.

its very similar to the hourglass duchess Korean comic, but even more blatantly "I'm an awkward girl, but other girls accept me anyways fantasy."

Users who are viewing this thread