I Am the Real One

OK I BET YOU THAT KIERA'S DAD IS THE ONE THAT
WAS THE CONTRACTOR WITH THE MAGICIAN DUDE AND CHOSE TO GIVE KIERA HER MEMORIES BACK AND THATS WHY HE HAS DREAMS ABOUT IT BUT CANT REMEMBER EXACTLY WHEN HE WAKES UP

Let's think of 1st timeline father and 2nd timeline father separately..

2nd timeline father haven't done the worst yet.. and Cosette isn't here yet.

But I'm gonna put this here.. My opinion changed a little because of this.
in chapter 28, the father said that "The head of the family cannot show affection like other parents.." It was a matter of raising.. I think he was raised like that too.. He didn't neglect them because they're still living a good life. But he didn't show any affection to them that's why they feel neglected. Tho that hurt them psychologically.

I still hate him tho. Let's not get our hopes up.. Who knows, he might do it again when Cosette comes.

ooh this was fun to binge-read, thank u for the food 🙏

also things kinda point to
the grand duke being the one who contacted the magician
lol but im not trusting him fully just yet 👀

How brain bubblegum is this? The execution whoch it copy pastes from all other villainesse stories is unexplained for a start... so the question is, how tasty is the bubblegum?

NOO I HATE THAT
THE MAGICIAN GUY
IS THE ML. I WAS ROOTING FOR THE
KNIGHT 😭

I seriously hope Kiera tells her dad off each and every time he tries to get closer with her, she should get revenge against him at every possible moment.

Wow, at first I thought this manhwa was not my cup of tea based on the first few chapters, but the story got really good after that. I'll give it a thumbs up for recommendation.

It better not be the Dad that asked for the time to be reversed. If he is, then he's a jerk and a coward for not choosing his own memory, so that he could fix his relationship with his children. Not only that! He has the gall to leave everything up to his daughter! She just experienced something that she shouldn't have in the first place! The very least he could've man up to his mistakes.

Oooh this is good, I love stories where the abused character gets to have a happier life and just ignore the abuser! ^^ imo these are better than revenge stories...!

Users who are viewing this thread