I Am the Real One

Wow the art style šŸ˜ yes itā€™s similar to WMMAP but itā€™s also beautiful and fluid on its own. I love the MC, sheā€™s refreshing! I canā€™t wait to see how she further develops!

idk
this feels weird
why did i only start crying during chapters 8-10, the most harmless of chapters so far??????
it was too heartwarming- it's so sweet i'm going to get diabetes
thank you for the mass release!

am I blind or was the guy's hair that used magic when she was killed color orange?? cuz if it was then it couldn't have been her brother or father???? or it might just be the lighting idk

(she so cute, oh man, watch how everyone fall for her )

Goddamn the first few chapters were hard to get through, but chapter 10 made it worth it

Thank you so much for your work!! I hope dark haired Felix is the ML (if there is one) . . .

Thank you for the mass update! The first five chapters made me feel really bad for the mc, but I like how she was able to let it all out and move on. Also Iā€™m building a ship!

Have to slog through 5 chapters for the story to finally start. But at least it's not as bad as Beware of the Villainess.

I love that it gives you the background first, it really endears you to kiara and oh boy it burns your blood just thinking if cossette

Please tell me that the black-haired knight is the ML or there would be none. I won't accept anyone else other than him. And it's good if the duke changes, but I hope he won't be a part of MC's new life.

Can anyone please confirm on who our ML is? I don't want to end up on a sinking ship šŸ˜­

Users who are viewing this thread