I Am the Sorcerer King

Dex-chan lover
Nn, I just looked somewhere that does have the chapters and if this is indeed longstrip there's just not nearly enough available yet to even start up as far as I'm concerned. These things drag ass so much, you need a pretty good chapter buffer before diving in.

Aggregator gang
Thought this would be a Spin-off about Julius Novachrono but remembered that his title is Wizard King.

EAA

There are chapters in eng. At read READMANGATODAY fromleviatonscan.com!

It's been translated to chap 32 in english already, magadex just doesn't have it because they bend over for drama.

Leviatan is translating this series in English already. Go visit his page and read it there. Mangadex probably won’t ever have them since there’s always drama.

Fed-Kun's army
Reminds me of that farming manga. The dialogue in this is so straight forward and often boring. It’s almost like a journal is being written. And the mc always smirking is pretty irritating. The art improves from the beginning, at least.

Group Leader
This has promise but, sadly, I don't like the MC much. Does anyone know of a similar but better manga/manhwa/manhua? I'm already reading Solo Leveling.

Thanks in advance for the recs.

MC is a selfish and arrogant little shit.
Don't like him one bit, and he keeps getting worse.

Art is fine, and the story is your typical trash OP MC isekai.
I'd say it's one of the worst, since the whole "backstory" is pointless.
You're actually just better off skipping all off it, and start with chapter 7.

Or even better, just read something else ...

Yet another withdrawal from greedy scanlators who want people to climb their d*cks on patreon. GG. To an aggregator i go, sure as hell not using their own sites.

Aggregator gang
Story is interesting and art fits really well ( at least for me ).
But it is clearly seen that author didn't put to much thought into development of this story. There is barely any character development. MC is god who can do anything ( which is big minus in ANY story with OP MC ), you have to put some limits to powers or at least provide explanation on how and why they work.
Basically this manga only focuses on battles and MC advancement in power. Everything else is forgotten. Read at your own risk.

Users who are viewing this thread