I Am Troubled That My Fiancé Is a Villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - School Part 2

Thanks for the update, have to re-read everything though b/c I forgot this was a thing. xD

I wonder if this one will have the "heroine" have some dark ass mind control magic creature following her around & enslaving the bois or not… 🤔

ugh that crown prince rubs me the wrong way; he's like the crown prince from antagonist's pet

So im guessing the original games protagonist is trying to go for the reverse harem ending which is why she's trying to separate our girl and her fiance. The original protagonist really dose come off as creepy and manipulative when you see her from the rival girls position. Also I think the original protagonist really does know what shes doing, i dont know a girl thats that dumb to matters of relationships. But thankfully our based boy dosen't seem to be falling for her tricks.

Ooo this one is really good! Can't wait to see what happens, really hoping Katerina will have a happy ending too

Dex-chan lover
@NoSoup Prince lay who he wants to lay, that's how bastards are born (we have one royal bastard in the story alredy, aren't we).
@Triot Wich is writing flaw of this kind of stories - making them based of even worse stories with nasty protagonists of their own. I mean, the whole point of villain and hero labels is for them to be villains and heroes.

@kwendy And it always, absolutely always, leads to power struggles, internal strifes and other problems - sometimes even civil war. They just gotta learn to suck it up and keep it in their pants.

Contributor
Katerina is way too good for this trash prince, let her find someone else, please.

Aggregator gang
Lila I W I L L choke you
you made Kath cry
and I W I L L also choke prince Edwin
Kath deserves better than trash like you (〃>目<)

Users who are viewing this thread