I Am Troubled That My Fiancé Is a Villain - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Confrontation Part 1

Aggregator gang
Can someone summarize this for me? I can't comprehend anything since this chapter is dialogue-heavy and I remember what happened before and all, what do they mean by a second prince, mistress, fortune teller, and ya da ya dah? Even if I read it again I don't think I'll still understand it
I thank mitsuki48 for reminding me of roles but it still doesn't explain what the hell happened this chapter at least for me

Double-page supporter
@nobodygattaknow Not really sure which part you were stuck on and I could be completely off (plus I haven't read the novel) but this is what I got out of this chapter:
So Clarissa has betrayed Alois and is giving info regarding Viola. Viola is the fortune teller working for Alois. She was originally a maid of Alois' family, and became their fortune teller after having a premonition and saving Alois' mother from dying at the hands of the legal wife. (Alois is the second son of the family and his mother is a mistress without any legal position). It's also cuz of her "premonition" that they hired someone to attack Lizzie in the previous chapter
According to the otome game, Alois' background story is that his mother is murdered by the legal wife and is secretly plotting to take over the family under the facade of a playboy.

I have no clue how she came to the conclusion that Viola is also a reincarnator/has past memories from that. Also have no idea wth is up with Johann and why they were hunting him down. But they found this boy and are going to interrogate him it seems. Also they called him "luggage" because they want to keep it a secret since Katerina was there (by using codes). Once again I do not get why. Anyways since it seems like both Lila and Viola have been using their past memories to screw Lizzie over, it seems like in the next chapter(s) she's gonna do the same and use her memories to end this mess (not spoiler, just a guess based on context).
Hope this helps a bit? I think the novel would be more clear

Double-page supporter
Viola was not a character in the game, there was no family fortune teller to prevent the death of the mistress. So it's logical to assume that the random person who's able to predict specific events mentioned in the game may also be a reincarnation. She knows for a fact she isn't the only one after all.

So, we have someone who knows the plot of the game who used the knowledge to gain the trust and apparent love of one of the love interests.

that's right girl. when everyone else used their game's memories to mess with you, you should use yours too.

is it just me, or were some pages missing between page 15 and 16?

thanks for the update!

@hina_sw So the reason she came to the conclusion that Viola is a reincarnater might be because of what they said about Viola taking a break from fortune telling. Mc realised that Viola took a break because changing the direction of the story changed the future too much for her to properly 'predict' things which is why she decided to back off.

This is all just what I understood from the story.

otome-game-plot-armor-kun has passed out from the overwork incurred by the inept heroine and her harem

HI PLS AUTHOR MY EYES CRIED WHEN I SEE NO BUTTON NEXT PLS UPDATE PLISSS I IT GOOD PLISSS I WAIT OK BUT NOT IT MONTH PLSSS IT REALLY GOOD PLISS

Users who are viewing this thread