I Am Troubled That My Fiancé Is a Villain - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Thanksgiving Part 1

So aside for the punch, the other part is an update right..

No wonder she is working hard the frame our precious Lizzia

Dex-chan lover
Ah, of course she's a former player also isekai'd.

Except this time she's a delusional yandere, greaaaaaaaat.

Fed-Kun's army
you know I'm fine with all those april fool around even though it's annoying. but having it in the middle of the chapter just... feel suuuuper weird... can you just NOT next time please?

Double-page supporter
@BanditHadron
Trust me Lila is not a reincarnator. Alois has this fortune teller chick who is a reincarnator who he knows the plot of the game through and is blackmailing Lila with her brother that he is holding hostage

Double-page supporter
@shinsenryuu
Alois has been brainwashing Lila for years and holding her older brother hostage to force her to act out the plot of the game, another Reincarnator posing as a fortune teller works for Alois

Double-page supporter
@Psychronia
Lila is not a reincarnator, Alois has been brainwashing her for years based on information he has from a reincarnator posing as a fortune teller who works for him, and Alois kidnapped Lila's older brother for leverage as a hostage

Not the first time an isekai has this confrontation, but the first time I read one where the MC ACTUALLY has doubts to return them to the supposed lead.

This is gonna get boring if she gets wishy-washy for the next 10 chapters.

The discord invite doesn't seem to work, anyone have the April Fool chapter? It's not in the 2020 collection either

Group Leader
@GuyDudeman Hey, sorry about that. Noticed that the font I used wrote it all in caps. The chapter has been updated with a font that allows for lowercase, but if it helps, it's the same as the one you typed but the last T is a small t instead. If not that, you can always go to the group's page and click on the Discord logo.

Okay. If this is an April Fool's joke, I'm more impressed by the time & skill that went into it!

That said, I'm likewise impressed by the storytelling skills (both in the comments & in the script) because of how believable this is—though, if it were true, it would show just how messed-up this supposed MC is because you'd think that she'd be able to give up the harem ending, unless there was some reason why she wanted Bern. What's your motivation beyond [YANDERE ALERT!]?

Also, @BanditHadron yeah, if this chapter is real, she apparently fits the crazy blonde yandere trope, similar to
the princess in Overlord, save this one hasn't attempted to break the MLs' legs/cripple them, or do other horrendous yandere acts to keep her harem "safe". Though, she appears to have caused self-harm. If this is Bern's doing & not the villain's doing, is he trying to become King, test the MC, or what, because of some nefarious revenge plot as @Umbrecola claims? Still not sure about this either way, but in any event, well done!

@shinsenryuu it's exactly as @Umbrecola explained,
the antagonist is actually Alois, one of the originally capture target. Lila, more or less, doesn't have a choice in being obnoxious 'heroine' bcs she's basically being manipulated

B*tch! F*ck YOU! Bern is not a f*ckin NPC, he is a living and breathing human being, u sketch af two-faced b*tch! DONT COME AT MY GURL LIKE THAT! Jesus, man the Crown Prince dumb*ss self can have that greedy CUNT if he wants, tf she getting her loose *ss all over Bern for 😤🖕

@kiragnia @shinsenryuu @Umbrecola
but, doesn't that mean in the end, Alois is harming the MC, the one he professes to have feeling for/love, and thus it would be in her best interest to stop associating with him?

I presume his end goal is obtai ing the crown as some form of revenge, but by doing so, he's harming the MC, and thus, when she finds out, minus smacking him, I'd imagine that it would be in her best interests to leave precisely because he saw no issue lying to & manipulating her. While he may have protected the MC in the end, he's out her through enormous stress and is setting her along the path of a destruction path (not to mention harming his sister whom he also professes to care about).

The whole matter is rather troubling.

Users who are viewing this thread