I Am Troubled That My Fiancé Is a Villain - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Thanksgiving Part 1

Double-page supporter
@TheDragonLord
Alois is the 2nd son so he'd need to do something great for them to pass over his brother and make him the next head of the house hold, playing a brotherly figure to get close to Lila was only the first step. Alois wanted to start a succession crisis using Bern that he'd then solve and cement the dumb prince's trust in him. Lila was being told that if she doesn't play out the role of the Lila from the game she is useless and might as well just die/disappear over and over as well as being drugged isn't exactly good for the psyche. Lila was trapped in a cycle of abuse that she couldn't even image was a lie until the Leads worked to deprogram her.

@Umbrecola
I think that I'm having name confusion. Was it Bern or Alois who is the MC's kinda fiance and the supposed antagonist in this story? I think that I just had a mental freeze on names. 😂 I was thinking this whole time that it was the MC's fiance who is the big-bad, but now I'me doubly confused. (This is what comes from reading too many comics at once and confusing names. 😂) I think I may need to reread this comic again to get the names sorted out in my head, but, right now, I think that I may be confusing whom I thought temporarily was her fiance (Alois) with who I'm starting to remember is her boyfriend/fiance (Bern). I could get again be mistaken, but it's throwing me. 😂 Please, help me sort out the cast! 😂😭😂😉😃

Double-page supporter
@TheDragonLord
Bernhardt is Lizzia(the MC)'s fiancee the one who was the villain in the game / the hidden romance route in the game that Lizzia never got to play before she died. Alois was one of the regular love interests in the game but the villain in this story trying to force Bern down the original path of the game. If that clears it up

@Umbrecola Yep, I gotta reread because I'm hella confused. 😂😂😂😭 But, no matter—once I do, I expect the spoiler will make more sense! 😂😂😂

I think this will be my 3rd or 4th rereading as a consequence of manga mashup! 😂

Lol what the hell... protagonist forcefully asking another reincarnator to give them all the capture targets... i would have preferred it if she wasn't a reincarnator but a spy of an enemy country... this is just terrible story telling.

Okay but what does Lila benefit from having all the [capture targets]? Unless the otome has like, a secret ending or something. But for now, PISS OFF LILA. (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)

Why are every new otome reincarnation MC turning out to be such nonsensical douchebags? I mean, the average non-psycho getting reincarnated as the MC would be so happy, and would pick the best route, or chose their favourite love interest and happily abuse the system to have the perfect life with them, wouldn't they? I understand getting spoiled, but who in their right mind lives for decades in a world and grows up to be a grown ass adult believing everyone belongs to them like they're some deity?
It's fine in one story, but it's annoying as fuck as a trope, because it's completely unreasonable and unrelatable.

Aggregator gang
God, is she a fool? And when I thought she got her memories back and isn't actually a villain, If she wasn't such a fool she'd be smart enough to just go with the person she likes and happily skid away, well as long as they're not taken. And personally, I don't like any of them and Lucas just reminds me of my self but he's more extroverted, and I'd also just sometimes spy on Bern and Lizzie since, ya know, entertainment so I'd just stay out and try to find a mate that I actually like and isn't already happily taken, and since I already don't like reverse/harems already, why would I form one of my own? I only do that with discord bots and that's as far as I'd go u-u

and @NoraDaimio, I think you'd like the people who reincarnated into MCs from "I Appear to have been Reincarnated as a Love Interest in an Otome Game" or "I Favor the villainess". The second one is getting a manga adaptation in like Aug, I'm not really recommending the first one to you since it has a lot of bad "qualities" but I'm just saying that you might like the "MC" reincarnator

damn heroines were always greedy to have a harem for themselves. give up for one guy ain't hurt. she got all of other capture targets with her except for Bern

U FAKE ASS TWO FACED BITCH!!!!!! GO SUCK ON A BIG FAT STINKY DUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:
UGH she annoys the HELL out of me

Why whenever the original Mc has memories of their previous life and the world they’re always such a**holes?

Double-page supporter
Damn this b*tch won't settle for anything less than a harem huh?

Users who are viewing this thread