I Am Troubled That My Fiancé Is a Villain - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Thanksgiving Part 1

@feha the extra pages were an april fools prank
not everyone is using gmt +0 as a reference as you can see there are "ads" on the website, plus in an earlier comment in the thread an editor just mentioned it was meant to be a prank. This will probably be updated in a couple of days.

Dex-chan lover
@esmee_n101 I am talking about the mis-ordering of them (including actually having chapter-pages show up below them), not of the pages themselves. I get that many tls consider credit-pages reusing panels with invented dialogue as a fun meme/joke. But although I might secretly disagree with that notion, this is as I mentioned about the pages accidentally being out-of-order (A common issue you see a lot here (no matter the date), that you are always supposed to flag in all ways you can, so it can be fixed).
And even if someone said april fools in comments, I didnt read the april fools joke they said in that comment either. Besides, again, I were referring to the chapter, not what someone said somewhere in a comment-thread.

The mangadex ads were added before april fools (as defined by international treaty, aka gmt+0), its an annual thing they do. As for the actual april fools thing, I keep on getting bad gateways the last few minutes, so lets assume that is the actual april fools thing.

That insert pages was unexpected, but spot on. Thank you. Even if this is only an April Fool's prank.

She deserves a punch.... who am I kidding? She deserves a rough beating and then a rough rape. Then a choking to death.

Whoa, that is some yikes level of narcissism and entitlement you got there gurl.

Dex-chan lover
Another one of those pretentious characters that believe them to be the main character but is in fact the side character.
Go die in a ditch miss "miss heroin"

Dex-chan lover
oh i beg that the april fools part to actually be part of the story later

Double-page supporter
Meh, just the usual template of an obnoxious transmigrated heroine ... To think I was expecting something original to happen... 💩

Users who are viewing this thread