I Am Worried That My Childhood Friend Is Too Cute! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
@GabrielH Unfortunately, I'm not sure... all I can say for certain was that it was around during the original anime run of Prince of Tennis, which would peg it as before 2005. I don't think the art style was too antiquated, so it should be at least the late 90s... as far as a name goes, all that comes to mind is Tenshi ni Narumon, which, uh, sure as hell ain't it, but it may have had a few syllables in common.

Dex-chan lover
@Harvester All that I can found are Tenshi na Konamaiki that was aired in 2002 for the anime and 1999-2003 for the manga or Cinderella Boy that was aired in 2001. Both are technically gender bender and animated. For manga series, I found Tenshi Kinryouku (1995-2001) is the most likely.

Fed-Kun's army
1 in 10k? out of entire population of earth, there would be 700 thousand people who suddenly changed gender hmmmm

Dex-chan lover
If the ratio would be 1:10,000, I'm sure everyone would know about it.

Edit: As everyone here and their grandmas already pointed out.

On another note, regarding future married life of MC an MLI. I do understand, that it's either not possible to knock hir up, or that she simply won't change gender, when pregnant. But what the fuck will happen to hir facial hair, when changing genders? Eww.

Dex-chan lover
So if (s)he can swap at any moment, wouldn’t (s)he wear clothes that are more flexible with the change. Seems like something one would do so you don’t have to run to change clothes every time it happens. Feel like that happening on the bus or train would be problematic in that situation. Also, holy crap, there was like no consistency on her boob size. Seemed to change from frame to frame.

Also agree with the statistic absurdity and it being an unknown disease.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilisionnach that character seems to be anything but smart, so i'm not really surprised it didn't think it through, although you can't have plot otherwise.

This is garbage. And gay. Anything with gender change is gay. The least gay you can get is a guy genderchanging into a girl and being with a normal girl, but that's still gay. This is very gay.

how did they word of god the trans character as not trans in chapter 1

at least get me into your story before pulling that!

Users who are viewing this thread