I Am Worried That My Childhood Friend Is Too Cute! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

If I did the math right, if the sex change syndrome is 1 in 10000, then there would be 753,000 with it. That is a lot of people, and to not know about something like this.

Dex-chan lover
I always wondered what happens to a child if she/he gets pregnant and then changes back. Does it disappears and then comes back when he/she is in female form? Does it stayes no matter what gender?

Contributor
Some large genderswapped titties in this chapter and y'all nerds sittin' here doin' math SMH

I think if the author had said one in a literal million, that would put the total at ~7000 affected individuals, which would be much less widespread knowledge that way.

Double-page supporter
@kypmbangi It's an old trope, sure, but god damn if it isn't a welcome change compared to the current glut of isekai power fantasies...

Dex-chan lover
"It's a delicate matter so they don't talk about it on tv."

This is even more unbelievable than a genderswapping syndrome.

Aggregator gang
@justforthelulz the other childhood friend is pretty well stacked herself and looks to have some good troll potential. She's more exciting from a best girl standpoint IMO.

So if he has sex as a girl does he become a virgin again the next time he changes back to a girl? I'm only asking for science.

Double-page supporter
i love it, but imagine you are ramming your D inside her P and then she turns into a boy again.... ouch.

Dex-chan lover
looks like garbage lmao,
it felt like author doesn't even know where to start a story

Users who are viewing this thread