I Am Worried That My Childhood Friend Is Too Cute! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
Interesting that the black hair friend finds it funny. Other than that, I dont expect much. just cheap gags about a perosn who doesnt care they are male or female. I usally like gender swap, but I didnt find the first chapter all that interesting. But its the first chapter, have to see what the next 2 offer.

Aggregator gang
Cool is the "everyone knows his secret and not hide it from everyone" plot

Dex-chan lover
Ping-pong genderbending is a pain in the ass and so is this manga. -99999999/10 and to the rubbish bin it goes.

@monkey123 as are trolls like you. Why even press on on it if you don't like gender bender. What other reason then trolling do you have...

Dex-chan lover
1 in 1000 is actually quite a lot of people in absolute numbers, given that humanity numbers around 7 billion right now.

Dex-chan lover
@AncientWatcher Yeah, even if we look at Japan only (population of 126.53 Million), that would make 126,530 people have the condition.

That's roughly equal to 1/10 of the Dallas population, or a lot more than Andorra's. You could make a small country like Adorra with that much people.

Dex-chan lover
My illness makes me cough up blood, his turns him into a cute girl.

Some people have all the luck.

about getting pregnant, the ovum needs to mature a little first before getting pregnant, and if he is changing sex everyday, the ovum never has the time for that

@Nylodale @AncientWatcher It's 1 in 10,000, not 1 in 1000. That's still a lot of people overall, but it does put in the rare disease category.

It still doesn't explain why he hasn't heard of it, as there are diseases with close to that rarity that are known among the general public (5/10,000 narcolepsy & 2.5/10,000 cystic fibrous). A disease with these symptoms would be rather infamous.

Group Leader
There was one series (non-H, so it was mostly played straight...) which had a similar sex change premise that got around the whole pregnancy thing with a two-fold case: Due to hormone shifts during arousal, it keeps you locked as that sex for a while, and if you got pregnant, you stayed pregnant and female for the entire duration. ...Incidentally, it ended with the revelation of that second bit. (Alongside a "Wait, you didn't realize pregnancy screws with your hormones?")

1/10,000 sigh “throw in a fake stat you’ll sound smarter kids.”... “So I made up a stat cause I want a trap but with a puh” it makes the whole thing come off as dumb. Why couldn’t it have just been rare... but that’s fiction so to each their own.

Double-page supporter
1/10000 ain't exactly rare
Also how the fuck didn't he ever hear of it if its 1/10000

Users who are viewing this thread