I Am Worried That My Childhood Friend Is Too Cute! - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Before The Festival

Dex-chan lover
I can't tell if this is an April's Fool release. The translation is fine, but the typesetting is beyond awful.

Considering the previous chapter had decent typesetting, I'm going to go with "April's Fool".

Group Leader
I can't tell if this is an April's Fool release. The translation is fine, but the typesetting is beyond awful.

Considering the previous chapter had decent typesetting, I'm going to go with "April's Fool".
Read the end page.

Dex-chan lover
Read the end page.
I did, though. You're sorry, and you're wishing us happy April's Fool.
Well, I'm sorry too, and I wish you the same, but that doesn't mean my post is a joke.

My point is, I've seen plenty of releases that are worse (I'm still not joking) and were meant to be completely serious (as in "not released in April"). And I've been on the internet long enough to know that stupid people are genuinely stupid and not pretending.

If my previous post somehow offended you (because maybe you thought I was treating you like an idiot), then maybe make your joke release a bit more explicit next time? Or don't. It's ultimately your choice.

Dex-chan lover
I like the fact typesetting is in double quotes “ “

Group Leader
In any case, happy april fools again. Real version will come out in a few days

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Man I know this is supposed to be an April Fool joke but it does remind me of scanlations from twenty years ago. I guess this is a roundabout way to say this doesn’t bother me.

VIP
jokes on you, this is how we experience scanlation in old days so i can read it perfectly fine.

Users who are viewing this thread