I Am Worried That My Childhood Friend Is Too Cute! - Vol. 5 Ch. 28 - Early Flags

Dex-chan lover
Bro is so wrong, he is the literal opposite of "Super masculine" lmao.

image.png

Dex-chan lover
The random Finnish words would be cringe as hell in real life.
You see that a lot with bilingual people in fiction. It happens sometimes irl too. My grandmother is a Filipino immigrant and the times I've heard her speak Tagalog with people it's always funny to hear her just randomly throw in English words mid-sentence.

Dex-chan lover
I speak Chinglish with my friends if they also know both Chinese and English. Actually pretty normal for people that knows more than one language.

But I wouldn't do it to people that don't know both languages like Mika does
You see that a lot with bilingual people in fiction. It happens sometimes irl too. My grandmother is a Filipino immigrant and the times I've heard her speak Tagalog with people it's always funny to hear her just randomly throw in English words mid-sentence.
Okay, clarification.
As a Finn, I can say from lived experiences, it is very cringe.

as a finn who does it it's seen pretty cringe here overall but it's extra bad in the way it's written in the manga

Users who are viewing this thread