I Asked My First Girlfriend Why She Went Out with Me - Ch. 18 - In a hot spring inn with a girlfriend who is dating an useless person.

Supporter
Haha...
image.png

I keep getting mixed signals !!!! I can't tell whether the next chapter reveals she actually loves him, or that she's planning on killing him. If anyone can try to explain wtf is going on, I would really appreciate it !!
From what I can tell no matter how pathetic MC looks or acts she'll both call him out on it and genuinely love the effort he puts into trying to look dependable.

Dex-chan lover
I have a hard time believing that other people don't hear the black bubble dialogue and immediately think "haha this bitch a bunny boiler." If I heard this woman talking like this about her partner I would drive him to another prefecture.

Dex-chan lover
Oh damn, I also wonder if she's a yandere or not... Or will she become one ?

Dex-chan lover
It's yandere time, thank goodness the random lady wasn't interested in the dude or it may have ended badly

Dex-chan lover
Imagine a partner who just badmouths her boyfriend to other people... that's gotta be fucking brutal.

Dex-chan lover
The ML is useless but FL still want him, but insult him while can and ML fine with it
It's not sweet romance that you want to destroy the world, I'm okay with it:worry:

Users who are viewing this thread